Sunday 2 January 2011

Emergency...

Family-boyfriend crisis.

Been excited for seeing bf alllll week, and its today. He hasn't text me a time yet.

See, the thing is, I know exactly how he is messing me about, and that he doesn't like me as mych as I like him, but I still want to be with him.

The problem is, that I let it slip to my parents about all of this, and when I told them that I was seeing him today, well, they went a bit ape shit at me.

My dad has threatened to kill him, and believe me, he is being serious. He said that if he found out that we were back together (because we were off for a bit before christmas) that he'd rip off my head, and end up in prison for what he does to my bf.

I don't think I am going to go. I don't know. Ugh, please help me? xx

1 comment:

  1. Wow. That is shit. <--I lack a better word for that. Maybe try to talk to your dad about it. I have no idea. I wish I knew how to help but I'm clueless. I'm clueless when it comes to boy things. Sorry. I wish you luck though.

    ReplyDelete