Thursday 30 December 2010

I wish I didn't live at home..

My life would be so much easier if I didn't live at home...
There would be no food around me, and if there was food then I could purge without shitting myself every time someone walked upstairs!!

My life would also be so much easier if I didn't look like this...
I would be able to look good in clothes, and have confidence.

My life would be so much easier if I didn't have to actually achieve something in life...
I could have fun whilst I'm young, rather than revising all the time!

But, there we go...life isn't easy, is it?!

I didn't eat all day today, then I got home, saw chocolate and ate it. Then, I purged. I could have just left it... I should have left it. I was so hungry... Ewww, I can't condone that.

CW:    52kg....
UGW: 40kg

Am I ever going to reach my goal? Not at this rate...

I needdddd thinnnn.

2 comments:

  1. I wish I didn't live at home, well, at least with my family. I want a food free zone too. You can do this. Be patient and stay strong. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I lived somewhere else, too.
    Lying gets to be difficult and I don't exactly like my new habit of chewing and spitting because my mom won't get out of the damn room while I'm trying to "eat".
    Haha, anyways;
    I'm sorry you felt that you had a bad day, but just remember that it's only one day and there's always tomorrow.
    Feel better, stay strong. < 3456789

    ReplyDelete