Monday 13 December 2010

Bad times..

Ok, so first of all...I said I would stop purging, but I binged, so inevitably...it happened!

I don't care, I've had a sh*tty two weeks...I haven't seen my boyfriend, and he's kinda stopped texting me...so this has been fun.

I don't know if I'm being insecure,  but it's hardly a good sign..

So..party on on Saturday night, when I'm going to make an attempt to get into clubs in Worcester haha!! I never went last week, due to having mock exams tomorrow, which to be honest I should be studying for right now...but I actually haven't stopped all weekend, so it's all good I hope!!

I'm really angry at myself though, because of my boyfriend!!


My CW is still 51kg, wait was it 51 last time...last time I wrote on here was too long ago to remember, sorry! It was 51 last time I checked, so basically I have stayed still...which is not good.

Also, with Christmas coming up...and my parents taking time off work...I'll be being watched. I'd go out a lot, but I'd rather not f*ck up my exams in January, as much as I want to lose weight and all, I want a career so much more than that. Also, if I get into Uni (and have to now pay £9'000 a year...thanks for that tw*ts!!), I won't have to eat like anything...in fact, I could live on blue ribbands...a blue ribband a day, 99 calories a day...I love blue ribbands!! :)

Seriously, though, I heard a good joke the other day...made me laugh a bit:
Why did Nick Clegg cross the road?
Because he promised not to ;)

Damn, he's such a traitor...if I were old enough, I would have voted LibDem as well...

But, politics is not why I'm here ;)

Anywho, I'm going to do some sit-ups now, and knock off this flabbbbbbbb!! :)x

No comments:

Post a Comment