Saturday 3 September 2011

Counselling.

The counsellor woman tells me that I'm showing signs of depression, with some slight tendencies to show bipolar behaviour.

Love it. Officially mind fucked.

Lol this explains why I have eaten quite a lot though. Now I know why, I can stop eating again. And no longer be a fatty.


I dunno if I told you but the main guy who I was talking about - we can refer to him as his preferred name (which is Wanker) - persuaded me to drop the charges against him. So, I did. Because I'm scared of him, and what his friends could do to me. And, yes, to avoid the police arresting him that day, I had to lie and say "I didn't perceive it as a sexual assault, it just got out of control and everyone else was telling me to report it." I'm glad Wanker can get over it all... I fucking can't.


Anyway, I hope everyone else is ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment