Saturday 24 September 2011

Why do I binge?

I have realised, properly realised now, that the reason I have gained is because of my binges.

I am eating like under 500 calories a day, during the week. Some days, I am having under 200 calories. And, then on a Friday/Saturday I will east up to 3000 calories of crap foods. Obviously, my weekly intake before I binged was about 4200, as I was eating a solid 600 or less a day. But, then with the binge it was like, 6500 or less. It makes sense why I'm such a fatty these days.


I forgot to say what someone said to me the other day. She said, "you look a lot curvier. Not in a bad way, but at exam time you looked unhealthy". I blame my weakness to my friends encouraging me to eat.


I now have to think of an excuse for NOT going out to lunch for my birthday on Tuesday - my friend has offered to pay, because it's my birthday the day after.

Fuck my life

2 comments:

  1. It's hard to find that "sweet spot" where you're restricting, but still getting enough calories to ward off a binge. Hope you're doing all right!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stay healthy, gorgeous girl!

    ReplyDelete