Thursday 13 October 2011

STRESS!

My UCAS application, for University, has got to be in tomorrow afternoon now. YAY!

Every non-Oxbridge applicant has until January. I have less than a day, and I left my personal statement on my user area at College - what a DICK!


I'm stressed and even more stressed, and stressed some more.

OH YEAH AND I HAVE SHIT LOADS OF HOMEWORK TO DO

I can't submit information from home, cause my internet hates the UCAS website.


I might not even get an Oxford interview. I doubt I will.
But think positive?


I've lost my AS Level results sheet, so I don't know all the module titles.. and my friend has been really slow on telling me what they are.


I feel fat and demotivated. I text the person I love, who doesn't love me back, and he hasn't text me back (I did this last night).

I haven't exercised since Monday. I just haven't had time. And, now I feel guilty. FAT FAT FATTY.

WHY IS LIFE SO HECTIC AND SHIT?



Fucking hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment