Wednesday 26 October 2011

it's official!

We met up yesterday, my parents had let me go to my friends house to revise (still grounded...) and I saw him afterwards.

I'm not even lying when I say this - when we kissed, for the first time, it was the most special and magical moment I know of. It was literally like something flashed in my head, saying "He's the one!"

I don't tell anyone any of his secrets - and I usually at least tell my parents what people have told me, or write it on here. And, I have nothing bad to say about him, EVER!

I told him about what happened to me, he was so understanding. His words were, "if you're going to find it difficult for us to sleep together, then it doesn't bother me at all. I will wait for you forever if I have to, until it's right for you. I'm not interested in you because of your body, or because of my own needs. I love you, as the person you are."

After we kissed (which happened a lot) like the third time, I knew that it wasn't going to be difficult for me to sleep with him. I told him that, and he replied with, "It's not about that though, you just tell me what is ok with you. I love you."

I don't know how I deserve this man. He's so perfect.

Usually, I find it really stupid and immature when people say "I love you" after so little time, but I know that this is love. I know quite a lot about him, so it's not as if I barely know him. We talk for up to 5 hours a night, on the phone and on facebook (it's cheaper, I only have 400 minutes, and he has no credit!)

His family really want to meet me, and he wants to meet mine.

He told me that I was the one he has been waiting for, and that his love for his ex-fiancee couldn't have been love, compared with how he feels about me.

Anyway, we had a drink, and then we walked down the river holding hands. Then it started raining, so we hid under a tree for a bit. It was really romantic, with the lights of the city sparkling on the river. He kept telling me how much he loved me.

The rain got quite bad, so we went to his car - but he asked me first if that was ok, because he knows I get scared of silly things like that. I felt so safe with him, so I did, and it was fine :D

He always tells me that I'm beautiful, perfect, that I'm "the one" and that he loves me. We don't get embarrassed about anything we say to each other either, we just spill out our hearts to one another. I really fucking miss him right now though!




Oh, and on an eating note.. I have been eating under 100 calories for the past 4 days, it's faint-worthy, but it feels so damn good! And, hands go around the waist, with much room to spare - don't talk to me about my thighs though, which are about 8cm away from goal! <3 <3 <3

1 comment:

  1. That is... like, one of the cutest things evarrrr.
    He sounds like a very amazing and lucky guy. :)

    < 3

    ReplyDelete