Monday 14 February 2011

Horrible Day.

Train was cancelled this morning...get to the station, look at the board, to read "this service has been cancelled due to somebody being hit by a train".

Wow. That's pretty shit. The girl was 15, and she jumped. My sister knew her. It's awful, really, because no-one noticed anything, any signs, nothing.

On her facebook she looks so happy, but don't we all in pictures. I can empathise with her emotions, to some extent, because I have days where I just want to dive in front of a fast-moving car, but I never do. But, for someone so young to feel that bad, when she had her whole life ahead of her is just mind-boggling. I just wish that the world was brighter, and nicer, and no-one EVER had to feel that way about living.

Stay strong x

No comments:

Post a Comment