Sunday 22 January 2012

Whoa.

Haven't eaten since Wednesday evening. I'm so weak that I can't even move my fingers across the keyboard.

He just told me I have to eat today. Meh.

He also said "You eat at home, why not here? Is it because our food is crap?" Well, no, because you make me salads, and that's what I eat at home. The reason I eat at home is because I have to. If I didn't have to, then I wouldn't. Maybe I should see if I can eat in my room again - I haven't been trusted to because of my eating disorder, but that was a while ago now. Hmph. I'll experiment. Say I'm revising or something. Yeah.

I will actually have to eat something tomorrow though, I have to walk home, and I have very little energy. I can't even revise. I have exams Thursday and Friday, so I need to sort myself out for a couple of days. But that shall be it.

God I just wanna die.

No comments:

Post a Comment