Monday 9 January 2012

Exams.

Exams are coming very soon, and I haven't eaten in 2 days, so as you can imagine I'm feeling really weak and tired and have very little motivation to revise.

All I can honestly think about is food. It's making me ill. I might have an all-day revision session tomorrow, and eat a bit but take laxatives or something - purging takes up too much time, even though it's more effective.

I kept being on the verge of fainting yesterday, especially when I stood up. It was horrible. I could barely move this morning as well. It was horrible.

I might have a salad and a fudge bar tomorrow - which is pushing it because they're around 115 calories.. but I need to pass. I have had 3 University rejections, which leaves me with only one choice. So, I have to get in.

Anyway, thanks for the comments, they're lush. And, I hope everyone is well :D

No comments:

Post a Comment