Sunday 3 April 2011

Oh God, what have I done?

Well, at the start of this week we had a parents evening. My teachers told me that there was no reason why I couldn't get in to an Oxbridge Uni, which is like my DREAMMMM! So, I was thrilled :D

Then I thought, well why would I waste my education on being ill. I don't want to fail because of starvation. :( So, I have been eating ALL week. Cookies, chocolate, ice cream, cakes, doughnuts, sandwiches, etc. Absolute dick. Friday came, and I went into college. When I got there, I brought thousands of calories worth of food. I had 6 bowls of cereal, 2 hot pockets, 1 chicken sandwich, a chocolate bar, a giant cookie, a kebab, chips, sweets, biscuits and crisps. I have not stopped eating shit all week. Why????????????????? I must have totalled about 4000 calories or worse.

I want to pass, but jesus, that was ridiculous.

My weight...59kg. Fuck.my.life.

No more. I'm going on a date in two weeks D:

So, my plan is: revise revise revise. Eat enough to survive - about 200 calories or less per day. If I stick to this until friday, then I can buy these really nice wedges I saw in New Look. And, I can't afford to buy much else, so that's all...the weight loss will reward me. I feel so fat. I need to lose weight off my legs...so it's the running machine every night now (Y) for me.

I need thinspo...so I'm off now. Staystrong xx

No comments:

Post a Comment