Friday 11 March 2011

The end..

This made sound really stupid, and maybe I'm just depressed, but I'm pretty sure that the end of the world is immanent.

What with the shocking economy, the tsunami in Japan, the tycoon in Australia, and the Libyan and Egyptian uprisings... In addition, we are creating an agreement with NATO about what actions to take in Libya. This worries me, because there's all the power to begin war, and chances are that war may begin (I saw this on PM's questions on Wednesday).

This isn't that 2012 conspiracy, because I'm pretty sure that Nostradamus couldn't have even been THAT accurate.

Everything is turning to shit. I hate to be so cynical, but it's all I can think about. I wasn't even happy yesterday, when I got my results back (I got A's, in Psychology and Law - in Law I got 100%). But, all I could think about was how it doesn't matter because I literally see no future. Does anyone else see anything? Or is it just black?

Uh, I sound awfully depressing. No-one needs this. Just another rant, I guess, and I'm sorry.

Anyway, stay strong xx

1 comment:

  1. Great job on your tests!! You must be super smart. :)
    I don't see any future either. Mine's black just like yours.

    ReplyDelete