Saturday 7 April 2012

Getting Weaker.

I'm really starting to feel it now. I thought I'd be able to manage 2 whole weeks fasting or only eating salad with no binges and no cups of tea. I've eaten 2 salads (very small and consisting of mostly lettuce) since thursday 29th.

List of problems:

  1. Aching ribs
  2. Headaches
  3. Dry mouth
  4. Stomach pains
  5. Weak legs
  6. Shaking
  7. Head rush if I stand
  8. Head rush if standing too long
  9. Breathlessness
  10. Headrush when lying down
  11. Dizziness
  12. Fainting
  13. Feet and hands going blue
  14. Light-headed
  15. Anger and frustration
  16. Immense fear of over-eating
  17. Crying and getting emotional
  18. Constant looking at foods I want to eat online to keep self going (weird)
  19. Tiredness
  20. Nausea
  21. Blurred vision

Man, I want to eat like crazy, but this is producing some serious adrenaline! 

1 comment:

  1. Ohh gorgeous girl. It sucks that you have to experience all of this! Maybe your body is trying to tell you something? But I hope you're smiling anyway. <3

    ReplyDelete