Tuesday 3 April 2012

Amazing idea.

I saw this on the blog of someone I follow, and thought it was a great idea, so I stole it :3

1. My goals:

  • To become more confident and self-assured
  • To get my 3 A's an get into Birmingham University
  • To be less of a push-over
  • To be a size 6 by Summer
  • To get a job
  • To fast without passing out or getting incredibly light-headed
  • To stop drinking tea with milk in.

2. My plan of action

  • Hold my head up high, and tell myself that I can achieve what I want to, every single day
  • Revise revise revise. Try everything and anything: mind-maps, cue cards, reading etc.
  • Start small: say no to people for little things, and work my way up!
  • Continue the fast, stop the binge (not as easy as it seems obv, but strength here is paramount)
  • Fill in the application form for my work guarantee!
  • Well, that one is almost impossible!
  • I like tea, but cut it down to one or two cups a day, instead of the usual 3 or 4

Sound good? Sound achievable? I dunno!

No comments:

Post a Comment